Meet our New Owner
Come Meet our New Owner
Dr. Margarita Lachappell
Dr. Lachappell was born and raised in the Philippines where she received her dental degree from Centro Escolar University in 1997. In 2007, she received her U.S. license after attending special training in UCLA and other dental training programs. Having over 24 years of experience and continuing education, she continues to expand her horizon. .
“I fell in love with dentistry since day one in college. I love that not only am I treating patients, it’s a source of accomplishment and good feel whenever I see the results of my work and gaining that friendship and trust of every person I treat. I come to work each day with a strong passion to meet each patient’s individual needs, eager to help and share this gift I was blessed with.”
Dr. Lachappell loves working on patients of every age in all aspects of dentistry. She is loved for her gentle touch, eye for esthetics and expertise in teeth extraction.
Family Life and Other Activities
Dr. Lachappell is also actively involved in her church as a Music Director and assistant Sunday School teacher where she utilizes her love for music and caring for children. She sings and plays different kinds of instrument and enjoys participating in her church’s charity events.
Dr. Lachappell is a member of American Dental Association, California Dental Association and Sacramento Dental District Society since 2007.
Most of all Dr. Lachappell is grateful for her loving and supportive husband in being a true partner in raising 2 very active teenage boys!
Dr. Lachappell is excited to meet all of you!!
Come See us at our New Office Location
925 Secret River Drive A2
Sacramento, CA 95831
Our New Protocol for Corona Virus
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice, and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up to date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
On March 17th, we closed our doors for the safety of our patients. While office was locked, our phone lines were always open for the patients in need. Fortunately, Dr. Margarita Lachappell was constantly working and were able to accommodate most of the ones in pain and needed urgent assistance. On May 1st, 2020 Sacramento County Public Health has allowed to resume dental work including preventive care. Following county order the is open now and resumes regular schedule.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- N95 masks with the fit-test conducted by the health officals
- Face Shields
- Level III Surgical Masks or double masking if needed
- Sneeze guard
- Scrub caps
- Lab coats daily laundry
- HEPA air purifier units in place to cover entire office
- Pure Vac from Dentsply for hygiene appointments
- External Aerosol Extractor.
- Thermometers and Oximeters
- Plastic Barriers (sneeze guards) at Front Desk
Our goal is to have minimum to no wait for patients. We also want fewer touch points and people interacting with our guests. We have de-decorated our office and operatories for easy and frequent sanitization.
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. At the entry to dental office body temperature is taken and oxygen saturation levels are checked for each patients and staff members.
- Masks are mandatory for all patients and dental staff. Patients must stay in car and call our office at 916-428-6618 to check-in.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. We also have soap and water in each operatory where you will be asked to wash your hands and do a mouthwash before starting of any dental treatment including preventive care.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one
Please do not hesitate to call or text us for any questions or concerns. Our office is yours as well. If you have any feedback or suggestions, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or share it with your office staff.